MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Both grabbed eyeballs in 98 by depicting side characters.(Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Dil Se).
Then a sudden disappear.They came back together with a bang on 2000 with the fim HDJPK.The chemistry of Rani Preity was the talk of town.They were considered to be the best female jodi till date.😍

Then both gave a series of flops and was about to be thrown away from Bollywood.But they both bounced back in 2003.Rani's Chalte Chalte and Preity's Kal Ho Na Ho were the highest grossers that year.In 2004 they both acted in Veer-Zaara and the film was a blockbuster.In 2005 Salam Namaste and Bunty Aur Bubbly ensured them top positions.The last film they appeared together is KANK.And it was also their last big hit.In 2007 both got ditched by their respective partners.Abhisheik dumped Rani for Aishwarya and Ness also left Preity.They failed to revive their careers after 2007.They were giving flops after flops.Now both are going through the same phase.They are considered Wannabes of Bollywood.πŸ˜”

Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji attend designer Manish Malhotra's show at Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.

Preity has turned in to a drug addict and Rani is continuing her wannabe acts.Why did their downfall happen so soon?They both have talents,good looks and screen presence.Then why did they suddenly disappear.Why bad luck embraced both at the same time?πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bad career decisions.

well nothing wrong...but there generation is over...it happens with every actress, no actress can rule for more than a decade but heroes can...its a disgrace actually but its a man's world so what u can expect ??
They didn't get the sign: They are made for each other.  πŸ˜ˆ
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting for both of Rani's films this year... Talash and Aiyya! 

PZ and Rani had their share of success now waiting for their comeback!

bollywood is sexist and ageist against women!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
evangelinelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xeta

Priety's snorting got worse and Rani's moustache monster gave her  a spate of flops. β˜’️

At first I didn't get what you meant. What a sweet way to describe Aditya Chopra. lol

off topic ---- The new emoticons are hell annoying.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Both made some wrong career moves post 2006. Rani's choice of films was bad...the decision to stick to YRF only during her heydays made it worse when she needed friends the most. PZ made the mistake of focussing on IPL entirely when she should have been focussing on films. Her relationship not working out made it worse. The vaccum they created was quickly filled by fresher faces and BW moved on while these 2 were stuck in their delusions of glory till 2009. By then it was too late. I have no hopes for PZ ever being able to make a comeback if she is a drug addict. Rani can still comeback if she is making the right decisions.
evangelinelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Xeta ji

The one you're using...They're like stars in a dark sky...so annoying lol
This forum is getting funnier day by day...Some posts sound more senseless than I do when I go through bad phases loool
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

They didn't get the sign: They are made for each other.  πŸ˜ˆ

Rab Ne bana Di Jodi.πŸ˜‰
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its sad! there personal and professional lives are both so messed up! Rani acts single till now when she is like 34, what is she trying to prove that she is a 34 year old virgin? even in her KWK appearences she just gives a witty smile when asked about aditiya but never speaks about it, i wonder when does she plan to be serious about a relationship or is she going the priyanka way single yet in pants of married men? priety has been much more honest comparatively about her relationship but now she has become a drug addict!

Hope these two find the lost path! Preity was my favorite during her HDJPK days, so cute and bubbly, she added spark to the screen everytime she smiled. What did she do with herself

Rani's aiya might work for her, talaash wont do much for her, kareena will walk away with more praise than her i guess. Preity's ishq in paris is not looking good!

so far it doesnot look good for them!