Muhammad_Usman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Saif ul Malook lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1)

Most famous lake of Pakistan is Saif ul Malook due to easy access comparatively although there are lot of lakes more beautiful than this lake but these lakes are very far and their treks are very difficult for some lakes you have to walk for 1 to 3 days It is very beautiful lake seems like heaven on earth.The greenish-blue crystal clear
and freezing water, surrounded by giant glaciers.
First sight of Saif ul malook LakeFirst sight of Saif ul malook Lake

This lake lies at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley near Naran,Mansehra
district of Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa.

Attractions for tourists

It is a bowl like lake and accumulated water of glaciers. it becomes totally freeze in winter due to heavy snow fall. Best time to go here from May to September. Day weather is very pleasant in summer from 15° to 20° whereas at night it drops up to 1° to 3°.

Boating facility is also available for adventure lovers. The experience may be full of excitement but one should be careful because the lake’s depth is still unknown, and there aren’t rescue equipment. So do boating at your own risk! Ponies and horses are also available if one doesn’t want to travel on foot.

Camping here in full moon light night is a life time experience I camping here 25 years before.

For All Parts

Saif ul Malook lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan Babusar Road(Khunjrab Pas9s Tour P-2)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Lulusar Lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-3)

Babusar Pass(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-4)

Night camping in an Organic Village- Minapin(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-5)

RakaPoshi The shining wall (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-6)

1000 years old Ganish village (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-7)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunset photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-8)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunrise photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-9)

Hunza river (Khunjrab Family Tour P-10)

Altit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-11)

Kunhar River (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-12)

Baltit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-13)

Atta Abad lake (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-14)

The spectacular, Passu Cones (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-15)

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Saif-ul-Maluk Lake, Pakistan
12 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Saif ul Malook lake

Hi @Muhammad_Usman ,

Thanks for sharing this place with the community. The nature there is beautiful but it seems too popular. That many tourists can sometimes ruin the experience. Perhaps one should visit the lake during the off season, even though the weather would be colder. Did you try out the boats?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Muhammad_Usman Nice and beautiful lake. Have you hiked there? How long?

Level 10

Yes @MoniDi you are absolutely right here is the problem due to easy access this place is over crowded because when i visited at that time it was summer vacations every one is here so its best idea to come here in of season but here are some draw backs  you cant see glaciers and there will be no green grass in off season which finishes its attraction

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 10

Hans Gali 5.1.jpg

Saiful Maluk 5.1.jpg

@Ant_Bad_Yogi  can you imagine 25 years before we cross this mountain to reach saif ul malook which was not a trek and we always about to die by fallen from mountains it takes 6 hours to reach on lake picture was taken from that point which I pointed

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

@Muhammad_Usman I see. 25 years is long time ago, will you come back to visit it someday? 

Level 10

2 years before family tour @Ant_Bad_Yogi IMG_20180627_163953.jpg

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

@Muhammad_Usman Ah, I see. That is nice. Your daughter and yourself in the photo is cute and funny. 🙂 It seems you had a nice time. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Muhammad_Usman,

thank you for showing us this nice lake from Pakistan, it is indeed very beautiful. Wow the photo with all jeeps from tourists is amazing, how you can get out of that 😅.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 10

Yes @Ant_Bad_Yogi we enjoyed a lot besicaly here we are 4 families of my brothers and sisters so kid have there so many cousins here so they Enjoyed a l

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I