Red Bull X2010 PROTOTYPE

• Thread starter TheGuy
  • 55 comments
After hours of grinding and moments of rage I completed the X1 Challenge in 1st position (Gold Trophy) This enabled me to unlock 3 awesome Red Bull X2010s.

This is the one I wish to trade:

RED BULL X2010 PROTOTYPE

SanGimignano-TownSquare_2.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_3.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_4.jpg

I'm after:

Unused Stealth Codes (PAL)
Signature Edition Competition Codes
Chrome Line Cars
Matte Black Red Bull X2010
Black Red Bull X2010
Red Red Bull X2010
Blue Red Bull X2010
Silver Red Bull X2010

If anyone wants further information, I can upload the stats of the car. Also send me a friend request if you wish to view the car...

I have the same cars, don't let these go cheap man. Once you do everyone will have them. Don't let all of us who have the legit x1s work go in vein. I refuse to trade mine for this reason.

I have the same cars, don't let these go cheap man. Once you do everyone will have them. Don't let all of us who have the legit x1s work go in vein. I refuse to trade mine for this reason.

Many people have told me about this, I am thinking if I should trade it or not. It all depends on the offers I get.

Thanks anyway

Many people have told me about this, I am thinking if I should trade it or not. It all depends on the offers I get.

Thanks anyway

Guys we're past that point now.

X1s and other cars are coming down because ppl are exploiting the saved game data.

If you're gonna trade in your X1 do it soon because it wont be worth much soon. In fact its already pretty cheap in terms of merketplace value.

Im keeping mine though cus its great for farming

For my signature code? I can't win the car cos I don't have a full license so would be than willing to give it up for one of these

right, seeing as this car is getting common... I've decided anything goes, even a midget (not really)
Add me on psn and make your offers!

I have more than 400 car including:
Audi R10 TDI stealth model,
Audi R8,
Toyota 88cv,
Toyota 7,
Nissan R89,
Nissan R92,
787B,
XJR-9 LM Race Car,
Peugeot 905,908
Escudo Dirt Trial Car,